Just Listed Homes
Home Buyers - How to Avoid Paying Too Much
Luxury Homes & Estates
Read Our Blog
Welcome to Forge Pond in Parsippany, New Jersey
The Forge Pond
Single Family Home
conveniently located in Parsippany NJ and is a great place to
Live, Raise a Family, Relax and Enjoy Life!
Parsippany, which was recently rated Number 13 in the Top 20 Best
Places to Live in the country by Money Magazine, lies about
30 miles west of New York City in Morris County, NJ and is just minutes away from all
the conveniences necessary for today's lifestyles.
The Forge Pond community also feature Townhomes called the
Forge Pond Towhomes - for information about the Forge Pond
Townhomes Community in Parsippany, please visit
The Forge Pond Community was built by the same builders that
built other popular communities in Parsippany such as the
Townhome community, the
Single Family Homes Community, the
Glenmont Commons Townhome Community and the
Glenmont Commons Single Family Community.
- A Distinctive Single Family Homes Community of 4 and 5 bedroom
homes with 2.1 - 4.0 Luxurious Baths and 2 Car Garages in Parsippany, NJ
- Forge Pond in Parsippany offers discerning owners Single
of the Highest Caliber.
- Built in 1998-2002
- Location! Location! Location! Located in an
Safe, Quiet & Beautiful.
home and lot is unique and there are various to choose from.
Many Open Floor Plans offer Bright and
Spacious rooms and 2-3 floors of Living space, Large Full
Basements (some Finished, some Walkout), .
- Modern Home Design, Truly Elegant Residences.
- Ultimate Convenient Location! Located in an
Safe, Quiet & Beautiful.
- 1 +/- Miles to the
Lakeland Bus Lines bus stop for bus to New York
- NYC and Hoboken Trains service is available via the Mount
Tabor Station in Nearby Denville.
- 40 +/- minute drive to Manhattan
- 25 +/- minute drive to Newark International Airport
- 15 +/- minutes drive to the Rockaway Townsquare Mall and
Willowbrook Mall in Wayne, NJ
Minutes to Major Routes like 46, 202, 53 and
Interstates 287, 80, 280 provide for the Ultimate Location and
Morris County, New Jersey was recently rated as the 6th
Best Place to Raise a Family by Forbes Magazine
ranking U.S. counties with populations over 65,000
Forge Pond, Parsippany, NJ: A Complete Living Experience
Forge Pond Single Family
were built from 1998-2002 and there are homes featuring 4 to 5
Bedrooms and 2.1 to 4.0 Baths and attached 2 Car Garages.
All homes features an Open and Airy Design with Spacious
interiors and Modern Floor Plans. All homes have Full Basements,
some of which are Finished Basements and some are Walkout
Basements. The interiors are spacious and designed to fit every homeowner's
lifestyles and there are many floor plans to choose from.
The community landscape is beautiful.
You can enjoy peaceful walks, jogs or bike rides. Parks and Shopping are nearby.
- Number of Homes: 120
- Beds/Baths: 4-5 / 2.1-4.0
- Parking: 2 Car Garages
- Year Built: 1998-2002
- Price: $580,000 - $760,000
- Common Features: Lots ranging in size, wooded lots are available. 2 to 3 Floors of Spacious Living Areas. Large Eat-in-Kitchens and Master Suites and Walk-in Closets. Large Rooms offering lots of space. Most Floor Plans feature 9 Foot Ceilings on First Floor, Dramatic two-story entrance Foyer, Spacious Family Rooms, Optional Study/Office, Optional wood burning Fireplaces, Large Kitchen with Breakfast areas, Luxurious Master Baths with Tub and separate Showers, Energy efficient, insulated vinyl windows, Maintenance free, quality vinyl siding and brick (optional), Public sewers and water, Underground Utilities, Natural Gas, Forced Air Heat, Central Air Conditioning. All Homes have Large Full Basements some of which are finished and some of which are Walk-out Basements.
- Schools: Excellent Parsippany Township Public Schools. Mt. Tabor School (Kindergarten-5th Grades). Brooklawn Middle School (6th-8th Grades). Parsippany Hills High School. Many exclusive, private elementary and Prep/Boarding/Catholic high schools are also available within a few miles.
- Colleges/Universities: Drew University, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Rabbinical College of America, Saint Elizabeth College, and the County College of Morris (Randolph and Morristown) are all within a few miles.
- Public Transportation: Lakeland Bus Service to New York City is about 1 Mile away.
NYC and Hoboken Trains service is available via the Mount Tabor Station. Routes 46, 202, 53, 10 and Interstates 80, 287 and 280 are all nearby.
- Fun & Recreation: Dozens of town, county, state parks with biking/hiking trails, water activities, etc. are just a few miles away. About 30 miles to New York City.
- Special Features: Newer and Modern Community. Excellent Location in Historical Morris County. Convenient to all types of Shopping, Bus Service to New York City, Routes 46, 202, 53, 10 and Interstates 80, 287 and 280. All these provide for the Ultimate Location and Home Values.
Forge Pond, Parsippany, NJ: A Life Style We All Deserve
When you own a Single
Family home in the Forge Pond Community you spend your free time doing
what you want to. Outside, extensive landscaping adds a
full richness to the charm of this most desirable
community. Additionally your tranquil and active moods
can both be satisfied here.
If even more active life
beckons, visit the township parks where you can try your
hand at everything from bocce to baseball. The Morris County
Park Commission operates 24 sites, including three golf
courses, two aboreta and the Mennen Sports Arena and offers
a year-round program of activities throughout the county
like adult education courses, programs for school children,
planned trail walks, golf tournaments and outdoor concerts.
What's nice to know is that at the Forge Pond
Single Family Home Community in Parsippany you will have the leisure and freedom to do everything. Or nothing at all.
So give us a call and let us show you how you
will Live and Entertain with Pride in these Beautiful
If you would like more information about this lovely, vibrant community and its homes, please
We are the Forge Pond Experts!
Local Map of Forge Pond in Parsippany, NJ